PanXchange Hemp Market Reports – October 2020RJ Hopp from PanXchange discusses the state of the hemp industry for October 2020.
In this month’s podcast with PanXchange, join RJ Hopp, Director of Hemp Markets and host, Kristina Etter for a discussion regarding the state of hemp markets across the United States. In this episode, Hopp touches base on a variety of hemp topics including:
- In what areas of hemp production are you seeing the most promise? Is the market growing more for smokeable hemp products? CBD? Seed? Textiles?
- Have there been any significant developments with USDA regulations and hemp consumables?
- We also talk about the 2019/2020 hemp acreage contrast. What a difference a year can make.
- How are the fires impacting the hemp market in the west/northwest? Climate change and Mother Nature have been challenging this year.
- Finally, we’ll discuss the development of the international hemp market.
Watch now on YouTube, or listen wherever you get your favorite podcasts.