Hemp Stalk?

What is all this talk of now harnessing the stalk in Hemp. I thought that illegal. Does anyone know how that exactly works?
Check out:

https://www.cannabistech.com/articles/industrial-hemp-refining

The guy's name is Carell Lehrburger and he's the 'godfather of hemp" -or something like that. Its nice piece breaking the down the technology
Carl Lehrburger is right. You also need to prepare everything to store cannabis. For a long time I studied this topic to start my own business. I read many articles on how best to reprocess and store cannabis. Where to promote it and so on. You can also get acquainted with article , about storing cannibis, it is very useful to know, because with incorrect storage one can simply spoil the goods.
great idea
Oh, girls, where were you when I need such formulas? When I was studying, I needed to write a lot of essays, and I just did not have time to do different things. My head was spinning. And I found Uni Tutor, thanks to which I gave everything for excellent evaluation! They always write my essay quickly, and I forgot about the problems of lack of time. Why did I remember? I had an essay on your topic and I coped well with this task.